Boboro's 2013 grow log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse_01

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
1,959
Points
0
Location
Waycross,Ga.
For all ya'll non injuns, Them smoke signals mean the tobacco is coming along fine, he talked to his mother and the family is all doing good, and the last part of the smoke signal is for his wife to bring him another beer.
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
For all ya'll non injuns, Them smoke signals mean the tobacco is coming along fine, he talked to his mother and the family is all doing good, and the last part of the smoke signal is for his wife to bring him another beer.

LOL. Me smell Mohican burning. Me last Mohican, must be me!! (bugs bunny cartoon)
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Ill start boxen leaf in the mornin when its in case. Hope I have enuff boxes. Im gonna leave the doors open tonite and will runa vaporizer tomorrow.
 

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
4,631
Points
83
Location
FLORIDA
same here, very few leaves go to waste,

i just posted in my journal what i do with my '' less desirable'' leaf,
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Boxed leaf till it got to dry. then Brought dry stalk cure down from thetop shed to put in the heated shed.Have to be very careful when movein dry leaf.steps in the process 007.JPGsteps in the process 008.JPGsteps in the process 009.JPG
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
The colors are the best Ive done ,Very clean And brite. No mildew. A little green here and thir. The yellow orino has the most green but was in the unheated upstairs shed.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Yall may have noticed I ant been around in a couple days. I have put the time saved to good use. Boxed a lot of leaf and put all the leaf in the top shed in the heated shed. I may double what I grew last year. The leaf looks good except the yellow orino that hes some green in it. It cured in the top shed so I don't know why but want grow it again. I still have a few of the 1st. crop that I ant cut ,its over ripe. Ill try to get to it this week. I started pullin roots up this week.
 

DGBAMA

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
4,418
Points
63
Location
NORTH ALABAMA
You picked a good time to get work done. Forum has been down since Sunday. Lookin good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top