Hrklz Grow Log 2026

StoneCarver

Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
328
Points
93
Location
Winston-Salem,NC
Personally, I wouldn't worry about the yellowing considering the stage of growth they are in. Sometimes, plants draw the nutrients out of their smaller earlier leaves and transfer those nutrients to the newer bigger leaves. In such case, its a normal process.
 

Hrklz

Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
20
Points
13
Location
Western Europe
Well, it's been awhile.
Do to incautiousness on my part, I left all the seedlings previously shown in this log out in the sun too long, so they got fried to a crisp.
Because of that I bought transplants from an online shop in July. These are now growing in a raised bed. They aren't as big as I would've hoped them to be but after my incident with the seedlings earlier in the season, I'm just happy if I have something smokeable from this batch.

I would like to stalk cut my plants, as that just seems the simplest to me. My impression is that the Burley Panama and the Xanthi would be good to go now. The Virginia needs some more time.
Does that sound about right? 31076.jpg31075.jpg31077.jpg
 
Top