Boboro's Grow log. [6 Years]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
It looks like a bottom plow. It'll dig deep and just flip the soil over, burying the weeds and roots. If your soil is sandy and soft it will do a good job busting up the ground. If you have a fair amount of clay or hard soil, you may have to run back over it with a disc or tiller to break it up good.
 

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
4,631
Points
83
Location
FLORIDA
I bet you can put some cool attachments on the back of that thing....
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
I hope to get the walkin tractor goin today. We had to do a lot of modafi'in on it. I have a little over 1000 plants in cells. It will be the 1st of may before they are ready to plant if I can get some sun on them an the patches dry enuff to work. Its been to wet to do any thing .
 

grgfinney

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
1,047
Points
48
Location
Gods country,northern michigan
That machine looks like it should make some decent rows,I'm going to be cutting firewood probly till my plants go in the ground I need about 10 to 15 cords where I live
 

DGBAMA

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
4,418
Points
63
Location
NORTH ALABAMA
That machine looks like it should make some decent rows,I'm going to be cutting firewood probly till my plants go in the ground I need about 10 to 15 cords where I live

Better you than me, I need maybe half of that and it is still a lot of work.
 

USHOG

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
240
Points
0
Location
Iola, Texas
I dunno about having everyone beat. It doesn't get cold here so we use maybe 50 pieces of wood a year and that is mainly because we can turn on the ac if we want a fire otherwise it gets to hot. My heating bill has been $0 for the last 15 years other than labor
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
They're not leggy so they're getting plenty of light. Have you started with the fertilized water yet? They look like they're ready to take off now.
 

Brown Thumb

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
4,060
Points
113
Location
Pa
There looking Good.
Are they 6 tube fixtures, If so that is Kick ass.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Yep 6. Got em from a Po. He took em from someone that should not have been growin what he was growin. Consiterin his sitation.
 

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
4,631
Points
83
Location
FLORIDA
Them lights are perfect for the trays...now I'm jealous...

My light system is so redneck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top