Unfortunately some news that is not so good. I am honestly a bit confused as to what has happened.
As mentioned, I was away for 10 days. My brother in law came to water my plants three times during that time.
There was little rain, but there was some.
All of my other plants (tomato, chile, sorrel, basil) did very well during this time.
In the evening when I returned, the stalk was tipping over and most of the leafs were.
Two leafs were still standing upright as if nothing happened.
The others looked as if there's a root problem.
I watered normally.
The next morning, hoping that the plant would have recovered a bit during the night, the whole plant was in a bad state.
The two leafs which looked good at night also started bending.
A day later, it's even worse...
View attachment 61160
View attachment 61161
View attachment 61162
View attachment 61163