Boboro's 2013 grow log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
The plants in the back yard blew over too. I think it would be beter to tye them up before they blow over.
 

johnlee1933

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
3,970
Points
0
Location
Near Danbury, CT
The plants in the back yard blew over too. I think it would be beter to tye them up before they blow over.
I string mine as soon as the lil tykes can handle the the strain of the string. Mine are still way too small but I'll do a pic when I string them. The ones in the 55 gal drum halves will be staked.
 

workhorse_01

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
1,959
Points
0
Location
Waycross,Ga.
I don't stake or tie mine, but when they get to 3' or so I add 10" of dirt around the base and pack it real good. Then the roots become 10" deaper than they were.
 

workhorse_01

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
1,959
Points
0
Location
Waycross,Ga.
I told my boy if he wants I'll put that 30 horse V-twin onan on his. I think he's a little scared but don't tell him I said so LOL.
 

workhorse_01

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
1,959
Points
0
Location
Waycross,Ga.
I agree! He's a lot like my wife in that aspect. When I was that age I was jumping off of bridges, bouncing on the nets at the flower farm, riding my Royal Enfield bicycle backwards on the handlebars, and racing anything with a motor on it. My wife on the other hand was a goodie two shoes. Fred Jr. is 14, Kattie Scarlett is 12 going on 33.
How old is your boy? He's maybe developing a little good sense early?
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Ive lost about 25 plants. Most have been replanted and the new ones seam fine. The heat has been tuff on em and me too. I finished plantin all but a few replacements. I need to till the grass and weedeat aruund the edges. thirs still a lot of mulchen left to do. Ill be primein before i get through mulchin. Still ant cleaned the curein shed.I think I have around 350 plants but I ant counted them. What I need is a A/C suit. and some Ritlin.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Its been an ongoin problem for 2 years with a lot of veritables. Its some kinda nasty. Just like me to get somthin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top