Seanz
Well-Known Member
Some sort of southern hoodoo makin those things grow
I string mine as soon as the lil tykes can handle the the strain of the string. Mine are still way too small but I'll do a pic when I string them. The ones in the 55 gal drum halves will be staked.The plants in the back yard blew over too. I think it would be beter to tye them up before they blow over.
I just dont have that much dirt.I don't stake or tie mine, but when they get to 3' or so I add 10" of dirt around the base and pack it real good. Then the roots become 10" deaper than they were.
I just dont have that much dirt.
How old is your boy? He's maybe developing a little good sense early?I told my boy if he wants I'll put that 30 horse V-twin onan on his. I think he's a little scared but don't tell him I said so LOL.
Well, you lived to be 18. With luck so will he.6 and a half scars the hell out of me.
6 and a half Hp. All my kids is old and bitter.
Wait till they have kids and you get to sit back and laugh. It's worth the price of admission.Yup. They think and act like they know it All........until they actually NEED something. Mine just turned 16; I understand.
How old is your boy? He's maybe developing a little good sense early?
We discuss any variety of tobacco, as well as numerous approaches to growing, harvesting, curing, and finishing your crop. Our members will attempt to provide experience-based answers to your questions.