Boboro's Grow log. [6 Years]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarG

Founding Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
5,120
Points
113
Location
Texas, Brazos Vally
Why , you got Huskies? Heh heh. I always heard yellow snow was bad for you health, but I aint never seen enough snow to be worried about the color. Its always white.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
YTB 001.JPG YTB started 2-26. Started Silk leaf today. Have 2 more to start. I like to spread out the starts.
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
One of my neighbors tractors walked off last year. They never did catch the guy that stole it.
 

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
4,631
Points
83
Location
FLORIDA
Looks like you start yours the.same.way I.start mine
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
10424287_946636415381043_2819380705544102628_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
4,631
Points
83
Location
FLORIDA
I think thats the waterhose youe see on t.v. that shrivels when not in use??
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Walkin tractor 002.JPGMy seedling have turned yellow an are not growin. Ive changed 2 things I used Scotts pottin soil insteed of MG. An I changed to all day lite bulbs. Ive corrected both. Butt it has set me way back. Ive got my firewood cut for the year an will try to split it this weekend. An I got this today.Walkin tractor 002.JPG Walkin tractor 003.JPG Walkin tractor 003.JPG...
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
Could your seed be staying too wet or have you transplanted them to the cells already? I notice there's no drainage in those tupperware pans.

That is a really cool looking piece of equipment! That'll turn the dirt over pretty deep. Will you use a tiller after turning?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top