Boboro
Well-Known Member
The ones I striped in the shed was around 90%. that's what it was in thir. These are about the same.
HAHH ! Stems dryin and leaf turnin brown. Ive seen some very low RH. But I got leaf curein out bueataful. Makes me want to kick the shed!
Yea, they can be a pain in the ass.Most will turn yellow in time. I just pick around them and they change in time. Beer helps when you lookin at em.
Just giggle up tent heater. It slow boils water but I try not to get it to hot. I think it will burn out in a few years if I don't run it glowin.LOL. I like that heater. Where did you end up buying it? can you make coffee on top of it?
You can buy split fire brick (dimensions -- 4" X 8" X 1 3/8") pretty cheap. Laid in the bottom and part way up the sides plus two or three on the back are a very effective stove liner and will extent the life of the stove a long while. You can also use ceramic cement but it doesn't hold up nearly as well. Hope this helps.Just giggle up tent heater. It slow boils water but I try not to get it to hot. I think it will burn out in a few years if I don't run it glowin.
We discuss any variety of tobacco, as well as numerous approaches to growing, harvesting, curing, and finishing your crop. Our members will attempt to provide experience-based answers to your questions.